New Here?Information for First Time Visitors about Faith Center
Our services here have been designed with you in mind. We offer contemporary music by Relentless worship, strong teaching that is relevant to the issues you face in life, and programs for children of all ages. Our services are approximately 80-90 minutes long, on Sundays at 10:30am.
Need Prayer? If you need prayer or someone to talk to, our pastoral staff and leadership team are available to pray with you after each service. We also offer a 24-hour prayer hotline, which you can text at any time (360) 975-1113.
Want to know more? If you would like to know more about our pastors or staff or if you would like to listen to or watch previous services click the desired link below.
Reaching the World with the Message of Victory, Building Strong Families & Equipping People for Successful Living.
We are committed to helping people know God and supporting them as they serve Him. Our mission is large, but with the aid of the Holy Spirit we believe we can make a difference in this world. You may ask yourself how you can be a part of such a mission. The only way it will be accomplished is if each one of us does our part. Jesus said: “To whom much is given, from him much will be required.” Luke 12:48.
God has blessed us with a great life in Him and we want others to experience the same. If He has called you to be a part of the family at Faith Center, then we want to help you to find your place in serving and ministering here so we can work together to accomplish our mission.
Are You Born Again?
Steps to Salvation
- Every person must be born again to know God and have everlasting life. John 3:3 ;John 3:16
- The reason we must be born again is found in Rom. 3:23.
- Eternal life is a gift from God. You cannot earn it on your own. Rom. 6:23 Eph. 2:8-9
- Being saved or born again is receiving Jesus as your Lord (Master) and committing yourself to follow His Word (the Bible). Rom. 10:9,10
- Are you ready to make this life-changing commitment?
- Pray according to Rom. 10:9,10
“God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I ask You to come into my life. I confess with my mouth that Jesus is my Lord and I believe in my heart that You have raised Him from the dead. I turn my back on sin and I commit to follow You for the rest of my life. I thank You, Father, for saving me! ”
- You are now born again, forgiven and on your way to heaven. You are a new creation 2 Cor. 5:17 . Yet this is only the beginning. You need to renew your mind to live a powerful life as a believer. Rom. 12:2
- Reading the Bible is important to your growth. Rom. 10:17
- Getting together with believers regularly is vital. Heb. 10:25
- If you ever have doubts about your salvation, reject them, and remember that regardless of your emotions or how you feel, you are saved because you obeyed. Romans. 10:9-10
- It is important to be baptized in water as a believer. Acts 10:48
- Being filled with the Holy Spirit is another gift God wants to give to you. You need His power in order to live the Christian life God wants you to live. John 14:26.
Are You Filled With the Holy Spirit
- Have you been born again? Rom. 10:9,10
- Let’s look at Who the Holy Spirit is:
- He is your Comforter and Teacher. He wants to help you in your everyday situations John 14:26
- He gives you power to be a strong witness for Jesus. Acts 1:8
- What happens when you are filled with the Holy Spirit? You can speak in other tongues. Acts 2:4
- The Holy Spirit is already here for every born again person. You don’t need to wait or work to receive Him. Acts 2:38,39
- Your mind will not understand or gain anything from tongues. It will sound useless and foolish to the natural mind. You are speaking mysteries to God, not to yourself or other people. 1 Cor. 14:2
- Speaking in tongues is an act of your will. God gives you the ability to do it but will not force you or do it for you. 1 Cor. 14:14,15
- If you ask for the Holy Spirit in faith, the Father will give Him to you. Luke 11:13
- Would you like to receive the Holy Spirit today?
- Pray according to Luke 11:13 , ask God to fill you with the Holy Spirit.
“Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I ask You to fill me with Your Holy Spirit. I receive Him from You and according to the Bible I can now pray in other tongues.”
- Praying in tongues regularly will help to build up your faith. Jude 20
- It is important to renew your mind according to the Bible to live a powerful life as a believer. Rom. 12:2
- It is important to be baptized in water if you haven’t been already. Acts 10:48
Steps to Commitment
- Have you been born again? Rom. 10:9,10
- God promises His forgiveness if you confess/admit your sin. 1 John 1:9 .
- Confess your sins to God and thank Him for forgiving you according to 1 John 1:9 .
- It is important to be trained in the Bible in order to grow. Rom. 12:2 .
- Have you been filled with the Holy Spirit? If not, please refer to the section above entitled “ARE YOU FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT?”.