About UsInformation about our Church, Staff, Beliefs and History
Mission and Values Statement:
The mission of Faith Center Church is to reach the world with the message of victory by building strong families, equipping people for successful living and reaching out to the world.
This mission is being accomplished through:
- Local church services that are Bible based and Spirit led
- Support ministries that teach and train Biblical lifestyle
- Media and mission outreach ministries
Goal of Every Ministry is to Cause People to be Successful:
Faith Center is built upon the foundation of seven values. These values are seen and heard in every Faith Center service or ministry. They are not only what we believe and are committed to; they are the way we live.
- You must be born again and filled with the Holy Spirit to have the life God has planned for you.
- You must be planted in a local church to have spiritual growth.
- God prospers all His children as they give tithes, offerings and work wisely.
- Through renewing of the mind, your life is transformed to do God’s perfect will.
- Faith Center is committed to influencing the world through media and mission outreach ministries.
- Faith Center is committed to educating young leaders for our future.
- We will change our world as we invite people into our life, our church, and having a relationship with God.
Pastor - FCC Kelso
Pastor - FCC Kelso
Senior Associate Pastor
History of Faith Center Church:
In 1979 Glen Johnson radically gave his life to the Lord in a laundromat in Vancouver, WA. After serving in his local church, under his pastor, Earl Matson, he got on an airplane and went to Rhema Bible Training Center in Tulsa, OK. After completing his ministry degree in 1981, he graduated from Rhema and felt God calling him back to Vancouver, WA; to start a church. He married Theresa, who was also radically saved and they started Faith Center in December of 1982. Pastor Glen often says that if God can take two nobodies like him and his wife and turn them into two successful somebodies with purpose and destiny, then He can certainly meet you where you are at, change your life and cause you to triumph! Faith Center has undergone many changes throughout the years and has grown from a small congregation of around 10 to about 600-700 people that call FCC their church home.
Faith Center Church Statement Of Faith:
- In God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The Old and New Testaments are God’s divinely inspired words.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation
- Salvation has been provided for all people through Jesus Christ.
- That by confessing their sins to God, every believer will be forgiven and cleansed from all unrighteousness.
- God’s will is that every believer be filled with the Holy Spirit and speak with new tongues.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
- Every believer is to grow up in the Lord through the study of the Word, prayer, and the renewing of the mind.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
- There shall be a literal return of the Lord Jesus Christ to receive His church.
- In water baptism and in the observation of the Lord’s Supper.